Saturday, 7 March 2009

You Tube legends!

I just want to take the time to mention some of my FAVE  You tubers/Bloggers/Twitters! They are all so so talented and I just love to watch, and learn from them!

* kelanjo19 - Love her, she's so down to earth and very sweet!

*Pinksealight - Lovely, and has amazing lashes!

*Lollipop26 - Need I say more........LEGEND!

*Magpiesparkles - Gorgeous!

*xsparkage - AMAZING

*Fafinettex3 - Again, AMAZING!

*Pixiwoo - The two sisters, who I have learnt so much from!

*Dollyisglitter- So pretty and sweet!

*Enkore - Fab!

Milkandmakeup & Hele's Blogs, love those too! I've probably missed some of my other favourites out.
But you guys are all amazing, and I just want to thank you all for vids,blogs etc!!
Kx
 


Thanks everyone! ;)

2 comments:

Carlinn said...

Great blogs and youtubers! love em all :)

Kate Gene said...

Hey, new follower here! :)

This is a great list! I also follow Petrilude, MACNC40, MakeupByTiffanyD, and a million others! Those are some other YouTubers definitely worth checking out!

xoxo