Saturday, 7 March 2009

Brushes - 6 Favourite's

I feel that good skin, and a good set of quality brushes are the main factors when it come to the application of good make up. 
When it comes to the face, I'm not a fan of caking it on like a mask, and don't like foundation to be seen on my skin.
But I like it to just enhance my skin, and even out my skin tone.
I never used to see 'high end' quality brushes as important , until I purchased my first MAC brush which was my 217.  Since then I realised that good brushes really are an investment and make all the difference when applying makeup flawlessly.
I'm now actually obsessed with them, that I'd rather buy a brush than an Item of makeup ha!

My 6 all time favourite brushes are as follows;


From left to right;
MAC 134; Love this for bronzer and powder.

MAC 129; Great for blush or touching up powder on the T-zone.

Shu Umerua no 18; Amazing for foundation, works similar to the 109. Great for buffing it in.

Louise Young LY1; As seen on Pixiwoos videos, this brush it beautifully made. Super soft. Use for foundation, and concealer.


MAC 252; Love this for all over eye colour and concealer.

MAC 239; Again, great for all over eye colour.

I have so many favourite brushes, But these are what I use most often, as well as the 219- which I missed out!

Kx

No comments: