Sunday, 1 February 2009

January 09 - Products I'm loving.

So, EVERYONE does these.....I know! But they are fun, and I love to read other peoples......so incase your interested, here are my 5 fave beauty products for this month.

- Estee Lauder double wear light foundation
- Benefit Georgia face powder
- Baby wipes (for removing makeup)
- NARS Orgasm blush
- Carmex in a tube lip balm

So thats this months, but I change my mind over what I like and dislike alllll the time!
I usually don't like shimmering products on my face, like blush and powder, but at the min Im really feeling that J-LO glow kinda look. It makes a change from being completely MATTE!

Plus the baby wipes are fab for just removing the junk thats on your face, so you can really give it a great deep clean with your chosen cleanser. I never really thought that much about them until now!

laterzzz Katie ;)
 
 


No comments: